Entertainment, Aquatic Activities, Boating, & Social Media Marketing.
EFFECTUS-Productions LLC in association with Island Chill Yacht Charters is now accepting applications nationwide from crew-hands, influencers, promotional models, brand affiliates and social media gurus like YOU! Our program focuses on digital marketing for our companies and brands.
Please provide additional information in the message box below.
Three (3) Part Job Application.
*Models, Influencers and Affiliates SKIP to Part 3 of Questionnaire.
Please answer these question in 'Questionaire' provided below.
Subject line: (first name, last name, EP) e.g Tom Hanks EP
1) Days/Hours Available: Sunday - Monday ________ to __________
2) Hours Available: from _______ to ______
3) Highest Level Education: High School / College / University: _____________________
4) Did you graduate? [ ] Y or [ ] N
5) Do you speak, write or understand any foreign languages? [ ] Y or [ ] N
6) How soon can you start working if hired?
7) How did you hear about this position?
8) Are you a legal citizen to work in the U.S.
9) How reliable are you?
b) Not so much
c) I don't know
Provide information below.
Models, Influencers, Affiliates sign up below.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE !!!
Subject: Position applying for (e.g. promotional model).
Basic Info: Name, Age range, Location, Availability, Contact Information.
Experience/Resume (if applicable)
Social media handle (IG, FB, Tw)
How did you hear about this position?
NOTICE: When you complete an employment application, you are required to provide your contact information. You may also be asked to provide references. Here’s information on when companies may require references with a job application. Legal Issues It is important to know that when you sign or click online to submit a job application, you are verifying that all the information is accurate. If the information you provide is not correct, your application may not be considered or you could lose your job if you have already been hired. Double check your application before you turn it in to be sure that it’s correct.